Greek Artichoke Salad Recipe
- 14 oz Quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz Kalamata olives
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
red wine vinegar
- 4 oz spring mix
How to Make Greek Artichoke Salad:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, oregano and lemon juice.
2. In a large bowl, combine artichokes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, red
& green pepper, tomatoes, and onion.
3. Pour vinaigrette on top of artichoke salad mix. Toss gently to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Serve artichoke salad on a bed of fresh spring mix. Enjoy!
This recipe is easy to make! It can be a quick and healthy lunch or even
made into a meal for dinner with the addition of grilled chicken, shrimp
or gyro meat.