- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
1. Heat grill to high.
2. In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, honey,
mustard and red pepper flakes and season with salt.
3. Place sprouts on skewers. Grill, turning frequently, until sprouts are
tender and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan and serve.