What is Kirby Connect and why is this so exciting?
Kirby Connect Patient Portal is a FREE online tool that allows you to manage
your health 24/7, online, anywhere, anytime. We are here to help. If you
have any questions, please contact our portal support team at
KirbyConnectHIM@kirbyhealth.org or call (217) 762-1860. A valid email address must be on file with Kirby
Medical Center/Kirby Medical Group to create an account.
Create an Account
With Kirby Connect Patient Portal you can:
- Message your Kirby Medical Group Clinic Provider
- Request prescription refills
- View and request appointments
- Access and view your lab results and diagnostic reports*
- View, download, or transmit a Health Summary.
- View allergies and conditions.
- Track immunizations and other health maintenance items.
- Review active home medications and request prescription renewals for KMG patients.
- Reference visit history, including discharge instructions.
*Some test results may not be available through the patient portal
So how do I get started?
There are two convenient options for creating a Kirby Connect Patient Portal account.
A valid email address must be on file with Kirby Medical Center/Group before
you can sign up.
: Create a Kirby Connect Patient Portal account now by clicking the button.
Create an Account
Option 2: Request access to Kirby Connect Patient Portal account at your next hospital
or clinic visit.
For assistance with creating an account, please call (217) 762-1860 or email
KirbyConnectHIM@kirbyhealth.org Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Please login to the patient portal to send any health-related messages
to your care team; they cannot be responded to via this email address.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MEDITECH MHEALTH APP
Accessibility for Visually Impaired
Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions