Orange Glazed Salmon
4 TBS Canola Oil
4 salmon filets, thawed
Salt & Pepper
4 tablespoons orange marmalade
Parsley, freshly chopped (optional)
Orange slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper
to your liking.
- Heat Canola oil in large skillet to sear salmon fillets. Place salmon in
- Cook salmon 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Lay seared fillets on a sprayed sheet pan and spread 1 tablespoon of orange
marmalade over each piece of salmon.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 6-10 minutes, or until an internal temperature
of 140 degrees F is reached.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and orange slices.
This is served in our Apple A Day Cafe located at Kirby Medical Center.