Thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation as it became
necessary for us to suspend certain healthcare services to help stop the
spread of coronavirus and minimize the risk of exposure to our patients,
staff, and visitors.
As we begin incrementally increasing outpatient services and appointments,
the following measures have been set to ensure the ongoing safety and
protection of our patients, their families and our staff.
· We continue to screen all visitors and patients.
· We ask that everyone enters Kirby Medical Center wearing a mask
or face covering.
· We do not allow visitors to the inpatient nursing unit at this time.
· Illinois Department of Public Health has set guidelines for patients
having elective surgical procedures. All patients must be COVID tested
within 72hrs of surgery, then quarantine at home until the day of surgery.
We cannot allow any visitors to accompany surgery patients at this time.
We ask that the patients be dropped off at our door and we will keep the
family member or friend updated by phone. We will bring the patient back
to the front door for discharge home.
· We ask that all patients come alone for service if at all possible.
We ask that anyone who accompanies a patient to please wait in their vehicle.
We are happy to assist you when needed and to let your driver know when
your test or treatment is complete. Please let us know how we can help