Emergency Medical Care in Piatt County
CareLink is a personal emergency response system that provides medical
help for Piatt County citizens who are elderly, disabled, or living alone.
With a simple push of a button, immediate hands-free, two-way communication
is established with a trained attendant who can send emergency assistance.
If the individual needing help is unable to speak, the system’s
alarm will automatically provide name and location information to the
attendant so that assistance can be initiated.
- Great option for disabled, elderly, or individuals who live alone
- Provides immediate communication with emergency dispatch
- Works at the push of a button
- Worn around individual’s wrist or neck
- Dispatchers have access to location and name of individual if they are
unable to speak
The CareLink system utilizes telephone lines and electricity; however,
it is activated by the push of a button worn on the individual’s
wrist, or on a pendant around the neck. CareLink is an economical means
to assist the individual in maintaining his/her independence with the
secure feeling that help is only a few minutes away.
For more information about CareLink or for an application, please call
(217) 762-3075. Upon receipt of the completed application, arrangements
will be made to install the CareLink unit in the individual's home.