Text Only Version – Login Here
What is Kirby Connect and why is this so exciting?
Kirby Connect Patient Portal is a secure way to access important health
care information at any time on any day from the comfort of your own home.
You must have an email address on file at Kirby Medical Center and medical
record number to access Kirby Connect. Registration staff can provide
you with your medical record number at your next visit.
- View, download, or transmit a Health Summary.
- Request new appointments and see details for upcoming visits.
- See laboratory results.
- View allergies and conditions.
- Track immunizations and other health maintenance items.
- Review active home medications and request prescription renewals for KMG patients.
- Reference visit history, including discharge instructions.
So how do I get started?
- When you register for services at Kirby Medical Center or Kirby Medical
Group, please give the registration staff your email address. This is
required to access Kirby Connect Patient Portal.
Kirby staff will provide you with your Medical Record Number either during
your registration process (outpatient services) or discharge process (ED,
Convenient Care, Inpatient and Surgical Service).
You need both of these items to access the portal.
- Once you get home go to the Kirby Website www.kirbyhealth.org
- Click on the Kirby Connect Logo. This will launch you into the Self Enrollment
fields for the patient portal.
- After successful enrollment, you will be sent an email to the address you
provided to Kirby registration staff. This will give you a temporary user
ID and password. Click on the link in the email to continue to Kirby Connect
- On your first visit you will be asked a series of security questions and
to change your password for your protection. You will also be asked to
read and accept the terms and Conditions for using Kirby Connect Patient Portal.
- Welcome to Kirby Connect Patient Portal!
For a printed version of this information you may
download printer version.
Are you still unsure of how to signup?
Watch this video tutorial for more help.