Building Better Healthcare
Thanks to providing care to more of you and our expanded service offerings,
Kirby Medical Center is ready to grow! Here is what you should know:
Expansion By The Numbers
- Roughly 16,000 square feet of new space will be added to the hospital building
with another 17,000 square feet of renovation within the building of existing space.
- 15 months is the expected timeframe for completion
- 9 exam rooms will be added to the Kirby Medical Group, along with a larger
oncology room and a special procedure room for pain management procedures.
Expansion by Departments
- With the growth of providers since our move in 2011, and the addition of
Dr. Evelyn Huang in September , the Kirby Medical Group will get 9 additional
exam rooms, expanded oncology and special procedure space, and a renovated
waiting room and registration area
- Four new pre-operative rooms will be added to the Surgery department
- The Education Room will be relocated and space added
- Materials management will be expanded
- Our Therapy Department will be relocated with easy access from the parking lot
- The Laboratory Department will be relocated next to Kirby Medical Group
with much more space for growth
- The Imaging Department will expand for future technology and have access
to the vacated Laboratory space for growth
We are thrilled to grow with you at Kirby Medical Center. Check back often
for regular updates and photos on this exciting chapter of our history.